GULF COAST PAINT CONSULTANTS, LLC, D/B/A CLEARWAY PAIN SOLUTIONS INSTITUTE
(“CLEARWAY PAIN SOLUTIONS INSTITUTE”)
Effective May 2019
1. No Medical Information. Information on the Website is provided to further general consumer understanding, awareness and knowledge of pain. All information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided by the Website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice from health care providers.
2. Incomplete/Inaccurate Information. The information available on this Website should not be considered complete or exhaustive and may not reflect the most current information on pain. While Clearway Pain Solutions Institute attempts to make sure the information included in this Website is accurate, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on this website. As a result, Clearway Pain Solutions Institute does not represent that the information contained herein is complete, accurate and up to date in every case.
3. No Warranty. The information contained in this Website and in any other Website accessed via links from this website is provided as is or as available without representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute does not warrant or represent the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder.
4. Liability Limitation. In no event shall Clearway Pain Solutions Institute be liable for any actual, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to use of this Website or websites accessed through links and/or information contained in this Website. In no event shall Clearway Pain Solutions Institute be liable for any lost profits, lost data or business arising out of or relating in any way to use of this Website or websites accessed through such links and/or information.
5. No Guarantee Against Errors, Delays, Losses. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute cannot guarantee and does not warrant against human and/or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses of information or data, infringing material, or defamation. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading on this Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
6. No Guarantee About Linked Websites. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the materials contained in or through, or products available through the materials contained in other websites accessed via links from this Website. Linking to such websites is done at the user’s own risk. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute cannot guarantee and does not warrant the availability of such linked websites. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute cannot guarantee and does not assume responsibility for any damage incurred from accessing such linked websites nor from use, browsing or downloading information from such linked websites.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
7. Personal Data. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Cookies and Usage Data
8. Usage Data. We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
10. Use of Data. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute uses the collected data for various purposes: to provide and maintain the Service; to notify you about changes to our Service; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so,; to provide customer care and support; to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service; to monitor the usage of the Service; to detect, prevent and address technical issues
11. Transfer Of Data. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data Requirements
12. Legal Requirements. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: To comply with a legal obligation, To protect and defend the rights or property of Coastal Pain Medicine, To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, To protect against legal liability.
13. Security Of Data. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
14. Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
15. Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: 855-527-7246